Friday, January 23, 2015

Plans for upcoming blogs

My main reason for making this blog website is to have a place where I can post my feelings about certain movies, TV shows and video games. I plan on doing reviews of some older movies and some newer movies. And trust I get to see a lot of movies, at least three or four in a week. So I will try to post reviews of as many of movies as possible. I will also do a bunch of top 10s down the line since a have a lot of ideas for top 10s. First up is pretty generic one and that is top 10 movies of 2014. I just have to see a movie or two before I can do this list proper. Selma and The Imitation game were two big ones. I plan on watching Dear White People today, and you can expect the review of that movie.

As far as video game are concerned I am currently working on a big project that may take me a while to finish. Being that Dark Souls 2 was my favorite game of the past year, I plan on making a list where I would rank just about every boss from Dark Souls 2. In the future I will do some more recaps of some older games like one I did with Fallout 3

From the TV side I will mostly do top 10s, which would pretty much be just your standard top 10 episodes of particular show. The first of these top 10s is probably going to be The Simpson.

No comments:

Post a Comment